We Taking Over!!! The British Invasion in Hip Hop

3:35 am beatnik8tv 0 Comments

As you know that euro-pop sound is the shit right now (not to me though as it i've been hearing it since 1995). However, I am happy to say that people from my home town are doing it big, especially, M.I.A and Jay Sean.

I am not too happy about Jay-Z signing the ting ting's though but he signed Lady Soverign and she didn't go far so I'm not holding my breath....ok that was catty but you know that girl is annoying. I mean look at her face
A Caucasian woman in her mid-twenties raps with a microphone to her mouth, wearing long brown pigtails, a black blazer, a yellow t-shirt, and a golden necklace....nuff said

Anyway big up to those two. Keep reppin LDN.
Guys keep your eyes and your ears open for talent coming from Europe, cause we're taking over!!!

0 comments: